Mini Manners: But Bigger’n Dallas!
Etiquette experience in the Lone Star State for the whole family to enjoy together!
In this family friendly, multi-generational course, children can unlock the fundamentals of modern social and dining etiquette alongside their parents, grandparents, aunts, or uncles. Bring the whole family for a day at The Adolphus. As the world evolves, so do the rules of etiquette. Highlighting modern manners, this informative experience is the perfect way to promote kindness and self-confidence in your home. These digestible insights will help the whole family remember and reinforce greeting adults with respect, making friends, positive body language, and basic table manners. Tickets for children are $95 and tickets for adults for $65 and includes light refreshments and beverages.
*Recommended for children 4 years of age and older. At least one adult must accompany the children or child attending
- Additional topics that will be covered include:
- Developing social skills and strong communication tactics
- Positive body language and eye contact
- Dining etiquette and how to set the table
- Social Event Etiquette: at weddings, birthday parties and other celebrations
- Confidence and self-esteem through etiquette
- Etiquette overview: Respect, Consideration and Kindness
- Introductions and handshakes: Greeting adults and superiors
General Children’s Etiquette
Available for ages 5-9
The foundation of etiquette taught in childhood is priceless and considered a life long investment. Whether the goal is acceptance into the school of choice or to learn basic manners, table etiquette, social skills and confidence, Beaumont Etiquette can create a unique program for those 5-9 years of age (for 10-17 years consider our teen etiquette course). As all of our courses are private, one-to-one instruction, we simply ask that you send us your preferred date to take the course and we’ll do our best to accommodate your schedule. Please enquire at email@example.com for additional pricing and curriculum.
Virtual 90-Minute Online Private Etiquette Course
- 90-minute session with a Beaumont Etiquette trainer over zoom or similar platform
- Available daily (Pending availability)
- $200 for one child, $50 for an additional child; maximum three (3) children
- Available for individuals only
Two-Hour Private Etiquette Course
- Two-hour tutorial session with a private instructor
- Monday – Sunday (Pending availability)
- $450 USD for individual children
- Consultation and instruction session
- You may add additional children to the same course for $85 per child