Named “America’s Queen of Good Manners” by The Times, Myka Meier is launching a National Book Tour for her debut book, Modern Etiquette Made Easy on January 25th! Myka will be traveling across America from January through April giving a complimentary etiquette lesson in social graces and dining etiquette at each stop. Admission to the group etiquette lesson is included when you purchase a copy of Modern Etiquette Made Easy in-store. Click the links below to reserve your seat today—space is limited and on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- New York, NY on January 25th from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. at Barnes & Noble located at 33 East 17th Street in Union Square
- Long Beach, CA on February 4th at 6 p.m to 8 p.m. at Barnes & Noble located at 7651 Carson Blvd
- Huntington Beach, CA on February 5th from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. at Barnes & Noble located at 7881 Edinger Avenue
- Nashville, TN on February 25th from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. at Draper James located at 2608 12th Avenue South
- Lexington, KY on February 26th from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. at Draper James locate at 120 Summit At Fritz Farm, #170
- SouthLake, Texas on April 21st from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. at Draper James located at 311 Grand Avenue East
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Photo: Sara Feigin/Evening Standard