Available for ages 5-9
The foundation of etiquette taught in childhood is priceless and considered a life long investment. Whether the goal is acceptance into the school of choice or to learn basic manners, table etiquette, social skills and confidence, Beaumont Etiquette can create a unique program for those 5-9 years of age (for 10-17 years consider our teen etiquette course). As all of our courses are private, one-to-one instruction, we simply ask that you send us your preferred date to take the course and we’ll do our best to accommodate your schedule. Please enquire at email@example.com for additional pricing and curriculum.
- Two hour tutorial session with a private instructor
- Monday – Sunday (Pending availability)
- $450 USD for individual children
- Includes a snack
- Consultation and instruction session
- You may add additional children to the same course for $85 per child