Available for ages 5-11
The foundation of etiquette taught in childhood is priceless and considered a life long investment. Whether the goal is acceptance into the school of choice or to learn basic manners, table etiquette, social skills and confidence, Beaumont Etiquette can create a unique program for those 5-11 years of age (12-17 years considered young adult course). As all of our courses are private, one-to-one instruction, we simply ask that you send us your preferred date to take the course and we’ll do our best to accommodate your schedule. Please enquire at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional pricing and curriculum.
- Two hour tutorial session with a private instructor
- Monday – Sunday (Pending availability)
- $400 USD for individual children
- Includes a snack
- Consultation and instruction session
- You may add additional children to the same course for $85 per child